Wednesday, May 6, 2009

corner view - shopping



This weeks theme is shopping and I would have loved to show you bits of all the fantastic shopping Stockholm has to offer. But sadly, daily trips to the local grocer's store is the only shopping I have been doing for a while. Except of course for a trip yesterday to Ikea (a 15 minutes car ride from home) where I bought this Bekväm shelf and the white mugs for the kids pens.

I will return later today and complete this post with all the links to other corners of the world. Meantime visit Jane of Spain Daily.

12 comments:

  1. Got to love Ikea. I use my mugs for the same thing. Fab shots as usual! Thanks for the glimpse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I call shopping!
    I love IKEA too ... 3/4 of an hour's drive and fortunately, since I go every day!...my English is definitely very bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your corner, neighbour!
    have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mug idea. I have a few that I don't use anymore. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photographs. I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love your groceries in my fridge! They look yummy!!
    ...Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the white cups and shelf! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful images!
    nicola
    http://whichname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures of the groceries. Now I want to know what all of it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog Malo and thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like everyday shopping for food and other bits and bobs...

    your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete